Friday, October 30, 2009

Struggle & Illness.

I must admit I have been struggling a bit, to leave it all at the Cross.
The devil has also, physically, been attacking me.
My husband was away last week and then on Sunday I was hospitalized with some infection. The doctors never did figure out what I had. I came home on Wednesday and finally today, Friday, am feeling better.

This scripture verse came in my email today from an online devotional I recieve. When I saw it, it made me think of how bad "physically" I have felt and also how down I have been.

Jeremiah 17:14, "Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." (NIV)

You are the one I praise..let us not take our eyes of the prize!!!

God bless you,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment