Thursday, October 1, 2009

Note to Self!

Mothers are managers let's face it.
We may not have employees but we have Husbands and Children.
We may not get paid in cash, but in sweet words, hugs, and kisses.
As I was cleaning this morning I was tempted to grumble.
I tend to do that.
But then I thought to myselef, you ought to be joyful, you have it pretty good girl.

So, my thought for today is, "Are you joyful?"
Think of everything YOU HAVE and meditate on that.
And if for some reason you can't think of anything today, think upon the fact
if you know Jesus as your Lord and savior you ahve eternal life.
NOW that's soemthing to be joyful about!

Blessings,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. GREAT THINGS YOU ARE SHARING ON THIS BLOG ASHLEY!

    I like the simplicity and the gentle message of Truth that you offer your readers!

    God bless you with continued success!
    Judy
    http://www.thebestofhomeschoolfaithandfamilylife.com/
    (I'm on the Lounge too!)

    ReplyDelete